Like this blog on Facebook
This blog is dedicated to my original paintings, prints and other fine art stuff.

My primary business is illustration and design. In that capacity, I do artwork for clients whose needs range from editorial and advertising illustration to logo, packaging and advertising design.

To see examples of my illustration and design, as well as a more extensive painting portfolio, visit jerryrussell.com. And then, come back here, and buy a painting for that empty wall in your home or office.

My Lakeport, NY painting studio is open to the public whenever I'm there working. See the map on the right for directions.

Studio 309 is located at 1987 Rt. 31, in Lakeport, NY
(The mailing/GPS address is Chittenango)
See map art right.

Hours:
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 10am - 4:30pm
Other days/times by appointment.

I'm in my Liverpool studio the rest of the week, usually.
However, if you're in Lakeport, and i'm in the studio working, c'mon up!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.